WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE WORKSHOP?
You will walk away with “can-do”, not just “know-how” that you can take back to your workplace and start improving your measurement process right away.
The emphasis of the workshop learning is on practical techniques, clear templates, and real-life case studies that help you adopt the new habits needed to overcome your current struggles.
This workshop gives you the practical advice and tools to:
- Make your strategy measurable and easier to communicate and cascade
- Select and design performance measures that are far more meaningful than those produced through brainstorming or benchmarking
- Get buy-in from staff and stakeholders to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement
- Bring your measures to life in a consistent way, using the right data and with the right ownership
- Design insightful and actionable reports and score boards that focus discussion on improvement
- Clearly see the real signals from your measures about whether performance is improving or not
- Convincingly hit your performance targets, and make measurement about transformation, not about blame or covering your butt.